General Browsing Information: Any time you visit Crosshairpestcontrol.com or use our downloadable apps, we may gather certain information by automated means, such as cookies and web beacons. This information includes browser characteristics, your service provider IP address, search engine used to locate Crosshairpestcontrol.com, a unique device identifier, device characteristics, operating system, language preferences, referring URLs, information on actions taken on Crosshairpestcontrol.com, and dates and times of visits.
Personal Information Voluntarily Provided: We gather personal information you provide to us (such as your name, address, testimonials, email address, telephone number, demographic data, payment information) when you request information about a product or service, register on Crosshairpestcontrol.com, request email reminders or email newsletters, sign up for a service, enter one of our sweepstakes or contests, take a survey or use any of the other interactive portions or features of Crosshairpestcontrol.com. When personally identifiable information is requested on Crosshairpestcontrol.com, some requests are marked as “Required”; this personally identifiable information is necessary to allow you to participate in the feature or service you’ve requested.
Data Provided by You Relating to a Job Opportunity: If you elect to voluntarily create a job interest profile through Crosshairpestcontrol.com to show interest in a job opportunity with Crosshair Pest Control, you will be providing your name, mailing address, telephone number, email address and information concerning work experience, educational background, position sought and at your option, the information contained in your resume.
How We Use Information
- We use the information collected at Crosshairpestcontrol.com for the following purposes:
- To understand your needs and preferences, to develop, market, sell or provide products and services, and possibly to conduct surveys, research, and evaluations.
- To advertise our services or products.
- To complete your request for services or respond to your use of features on Crosshairpestcontrol.com.
- To tailor your experience on Crosshairpestcontrol.com to your interests and geographic region.
- To respond to your inquires about our products and services.
- To inform you of special events and offers or programs offered by our selected companies.
- To operate, evaluate, manage, improve and develop Crosshair Pest Control’s business and operations, administer accounts, collect and process payments.
- To perform data analytics.
- To detect and protect Crosshair Pest Control and other third parties against error, negligence, fraud, theft, and other illegal activities and audit compliance with policies.
- As permitted by, and to comply with, any legal or regulatory requirements.
- Any information you provide about your interest in a job opportunity at Crosshair Pest Control will is accessed by Crosshair Pest Control’s personnel to consider, and possibly responding to, your interest in Crosshair Pest Control and for planning and monitoring our recruitment campaigns.
- In addition, we use information collected through cookies, web beacons, and other automated means for purposes such as:
- Customizing our users’ visits to Crosshairpestcontrol.com and apps.
Delivering content (including advertising) tailored to our users’ interests and how our users browse Crosshairpestcontrol.com.
Managing our business.
- We may supplement data we collect on Crosshairpestcontrol.com through automated means with information about your location (such as your zip code) to provide you with content that may interest you. We also use this information to help diagnose technical and service problems, administer Crosshairpestcontrol.com, identify Crosshairpestcontrol.com users, and gather demographic information about our users. We use clickstream data to determine how much time users spend on Crosshairpestcontrol.com, how users navigate through Crosshairpestcontrol.com, and how we may tailor Crosshairpestcontrol.com to meet the needs of our visitors better.
- We also may use the information we obtain about you in other ways for which we provide specific notice at the time of collection.
- Crosshair Pest Control may retain the information it collects on Crosshairpestcontrol.com as long as necessary to accomplish the purpose for which the information was collected. In some cases, Crosshairpestcontrol.com is required by law to retain the information it collects for a specified period of time.
- To ensure compliance with federal law, Crosshair Pest Control does not knowingly collect or maintain information provided by children under 13.
Disclosure of Personal Information
We collect and maintain the personal information of our consumers for the use of Crosshair Pest Control and its affiliated companies. We do not sell or rent your personally identifiable information to third parties. We do not share or trade your personally identifiable information with third parties other than as described below.
- Selected Companies: Crosshair Pest Control may work with select retailers and other companies at various times to provide expanded services that relate to Crosshairpestcontrol.com Websites or their visitors. As part of such a relationship, Crosshair Pest Control may share with these companies, or these companies may interact with your browser, collect or have access to some or all of the information collected in connection with certain interactive functions offered on Crosshairpestcontrol.com (such as the E-Mail Reminder Service) or on other web sites where Crosshair Pest Control provides advertisements and interactive functions.
- Service Providers: Crosshair Pest Control may use other companies and individuals to perform certain functions on our behalf. Examples include administering e-mail services, monitoring website activity, and running special promotions, such as sweepstakes, contests, or surveys. Such parties only have access to the personal information needed to perform these functions and may not use or store the information for any other purpose.
- Business Transfers: If Crosshair Pest Control sells or transfers a particular portion of its business assets, consumer information may be one of the business assets transferred as part of the transaction. If substantially all of the assets of Crosshair Pest Control or an Crosshair Pest Control affiliated company or brands are acquired, consumer information may be transferred as part of the acquisition.
- Compliance with Law/Safety: Crosshair Pest Control may disclose specific personal information based on a good-faith belief that such disclosure is necessary to comply with or conform to the law or that such disclosure is necessary to protect the users of Crosshairpestcontrol.com, the Website itself, or the public.
We may use third-party web analytics services on Crosshairpestcontrol.com, such as Google Analytics and Site Survey. These service providers help us analyze how users use Crosshairpestcontrol.com. The information collected for this purpose (including your IP address and other information collected by automated means) will be disclosed to or collected directly by these service providers. To learn about opting out of Google Analytics, please click here.
The providers of third-party apps, tools, plug-ins, and widgets on Crosshairpestcontrol.com, such as Facebook Like buttons, also may use automated means to collect information regarding your use of the websites and apps and your interactions with these features. This information is subject to the privacy policies or notices of these providers.
Interest Based Advertising
To access registration information that you create on Crosshairpestcontrol.com, you will need to use a password that you create. To protect the integrity of the information contained in this record, you should not disclose or otherwise reveal your password to third parties. If you forget your password, click on “forgot password” on the login screen, and we’ll send you an e-mail with a link to a unique URL, where you may change your password.
Correcting and Updating Information
You can update or modify your information by contacting Crosshair Pest Control as described below.
Crosshair Pest Control takes your privacy seriously and values its relationship with you. Crosshairpestcontrol.com will take reasonable physical, technical and organizational measures to safeguard and secure any personal data you provide to us.
You may always discontinue your receipt of future email newsletters and/or other email communications you previously requested from Crosshair Pest Control by unsubscribing in the email newsletter or contacting Crosshair Pest Control as described below.